A racial and economic justice coalition building civic power among Inland Empire’s low income, marginalized communities and communities of color. We do this by advocating for just state and local budgets and policies, and convening community based organizations and allies to combat poverty.
We accomplish this by:
- Our partners setting policy agendas.
- Connecting community based organizations on a regional level to leverage voices and resources.
- Providing partner organizations capacity building workshops and training.
- Supporting partners’ local and statewide efforts and events.
- Familiarizing partners with budget and policy processes.
- Working with our partners to monitor the implementation of policy.